27 March 2011

My Dearest Friends!


Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 (The Message)

The two women in the picture are two of the most incredible women I have been privileged to know. These women are my dearest friends. They are a true picture of godly women, humility, mercy, and grace. They have been by my side for the past few years through grief, infertility, and now joy. They show me love each and every day and I am so thankful God brought them into my life. They have been and continue to be a true blessing.

Kristen, the beautiful brunette on the end, is also pregnant. What a blessing that we get to share this joyous time together. I am excited for our babies to grow up together and be the best of friends. Kristen has been a life line for me for the past 2 years. From the day we lost our precious Ivy, she called me every day for that first year. She was a source of love, encouragement, prayer, and support. She is an amazing mother and wife. I have learned so much from her and I cannot say thank you enough for all that she has done for me. God shines through her and when you are with her, you truly feel the presence of the Lord.

Kristina is the beautiful blonde in the middle. Kristina was pregnant last summer and Kristen and I got to share in the joyous blessing of her daughter. Now she is by us to share our joyous blessings of babies. Kristina is an incredible wife and mother. I look up to her in so many ways. We have become close over the past few years and it has been amazing to watch God work in both of our families. We know he brought us together for a reason and it's been so wonderful to watch Him work. Her passion for the Lord inspires me and I thank Him that she is in my life.

Well, right now I really need my friends because life at my house right now is at a stand still. I am entering my 19th week of pregnancy in a few days and I am currently on bed rest. I am only able to get up for meals and the bathroom. My doctor felt that I was over doing it this past week and my body was not happy about it. The babies are great and I am doing fine now. But I did not think that bed rest would come this soon. We go back to the doctor this week, so hopefully I can be on less restriction. I will do what is best for my babies because they are most important right now, but I must admit it's a hard transition. My incredible husband has stepped up, as he always does, and now does all the cleaning and cooking. I pray that if this bed rest does last for the next three months that I will find contentment in it and use this time however the Lord leads me. I know that once the babies arrive, I will look back on this time and be thankful for it.

Thank you all for your continued prayers for Erik and I and our 3 miracles- Hope, Genevieve, and Ephraim.

Love you all,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, your faith, love for the Lord, and passion for your husband and ALL of your babies is amazing. You are a true fighter. A momma bear. A warrior for the Lord and for your family. "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." I truly admire you and consider your friendship as an unexpected surprise in my life. :) Hugging you from afar right now and holding you up in prayer. Thank you for your sweet words. I am humbled. Can't wait to hug you in person.

    ReplyDelete